A visual unix shell?

Ed Wright edw at sequent.UUCP
Wed Jan 16 11:34:01 AEST 1991

In article <760 at cns.SanDiego.NCR.COM> heymann at cns.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Jurgen Heymann) writes:
%
%Hi.
%
% [ I haven't read this news group in a long time. When this posting is all
%   obsolete, can you point me to the 'solution'? thanks ...]
%
%Is there a Norton Commander like unix shell somewhere? If not, is anyone
%interested and motivated in building one? Maybe we then should have a
%discussion about desired features as well? If there is no "visual shell"
%out there yet (I'm not aware of any), I want to suggest an effort to
%make/get/... one in the discussion below.
%
 How about     vsh
We had it at zehntel on our xenix boxes.
Wasn't perfect, but was kind of nice.
Ed