Program runs under sdb, but when called direct?!?!

mark at markshome.UUCP mark at markshome.UUCP
Mon Jan 19 06:42:29 AEST 1987

In article <140 at cogent.UUCP> mark at cogent.UUCP (Mark Steven Jeghers) writes:
>In article <1024 at chinet.UUCP> megabyte at chinet.UUCP (Dr. Megabyte) writes:
>>I have a program, the recent VC spreadsheet program on my
>>AT&T 3b2/400 with SVR2.
>
>When I try to run vc on my HP 840 running HP-UX (port of SVR2),
>vc works until I try to enter a number.

The vc I posted a couple years ago was very System V incompatible.  I
have been updating it over the months, including lots of new
functions and merging of mail people have sent me with bug fixes
and portability changes for 16 bitters and System Vr2 (or whatever an
AT&T Unix PC uses).

Now that another vc, based on my old one, has appeared, I want to
merge the two versions before posting again.  Watch for yet another
'vc' (though possibly not called that) here soon.
-mark
Spoken: Mark Weiser 	ARPA:	mark at maryland	Phone: +1-301-454-7817
CSNet:	mark at umcp-cs 	UUCP:	{seismo,allegra}!umcp-cs!mark
USPS: Computer Science Dept., University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742