troff to postscript translators

Mark Lawrence mark at drd.UUCP
Sat Oct 8 04:57:27 AEST 1988

In <556 at ssp15.idca.tds.philips.nl> Jos Vos wrote about TPSCRIPT.  I notice
that it expects ditroff output.  Is ditroff output different from troff output
and if so, is there a converter available to do that?  I'm running on a Sun
which has no ditroff (to my knowledge) and worse yet, has no tmac.mm macro set
(so all those memos I got with my hp widget set which used the mm macros are
kind of tough to format)

	Mark

--
   [uunet!apctrc,romed,tulsun]!drd!mark    DRD Corporation    Pithy Quote
    mlawrence at jarsun1.ZONE1.COM            (918)743-3013      Jer. 9:23,24