IBM 3270

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Thu Jan 19 07:02:41 AEST 1989

We recently received a request from a customer for a termcap entry which
supports the IBM 3270 terminal.  This is out of my field, so I am
tossing it to the net.  Does anybody have a termcap entry which would
support this terminal?  Is this even possible?

Thanks.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer				Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	        tunnel may be an oncoming dragon