Is this a ksh bug?

Richard A. Johnson raj at cbnewsl.ATT.COM
Thu Jul 27 00:38:33 AEST 1989

In article <1925 at cbnewsc.ATT.COM>, levy at cbnewsc.ATT.COM (Daniel R. Levy) writes:

> I was one of the beta testers for the '88 ksh, and to the best of my memory,
> this bug is in the 11/16/88 ksh, but not in the 11/16/88a ksh or earlier '86
> ksh.
>
> Daniel R. Levy             UNIX(R) mail:  att!ttbcad!levy, att!cbnewsc!levy

I was also a beta-tester and am now running ksh version 11/16/88a.
The bug does appear on my 3B2 running SVR3.1, and can be reproduced
as follows (in case there is still a question about what the bug is):

	$ CDPATH=/usr:/usr/raj
	$ export CDPATH
	$ cd /usr/raj
	$ mkdir c: