EBCDIC Editor/viewer for unix.

Frank W. Peters peters at cc.msstate.edu
Fri Jul 28 07:50:08 AEST 1989

Hello,

    We have occasion here to deal with binary files that contain EBCDIC rather
than ASCII data in their text portions.  There are several editors and viewers
out there that will display the ASCII portions of binary files.  Does anybody
know of any similar editors for UNIX that would display EBCDIC in a similar way?

Thanks
--Frank

| Systems & Networks Programmer      |   Mississippi State University  |
| Phone:    (601) 325-2942           |   Computing Center and Services |
| Internet:  peters at CC.MsState.Edu   |   Post Office Drawer CC         |
| BITNET:    PETERS at MSSTATE.BITNET   |   Mississippi State, MS.  39762 |