Sunview mouse pointer icon

Jan Morales janm at eliot.UUCP
Fri Jul 21 01:33:13 AEST 1989

We're running SunOS 4.0.1 on Sun 3/50 workstations.  I am interested in
changing the appearance of the Sunview mouse pointer icon when it is over
the background to something that will be visible on a black background, e.g.
something along the lines of the MS Word pointer which has a white border.
I have RTFM to the best of my ability to no avail.  If anyone out there
has the answer, I'd like to hear from you.

Please reply by e-mail as I'm sure this isn't of general interest.  Thanks.

Jan
--
{uunet,pyramid}!pyrdc!eliot!janm