termcap description

Joe Homrighausen jhom at umbio.MIAMI.EDU
Fri Mar 10 12:23:26 AEST 1989

in article <9832 at smoke.BRL.MIL>, gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ) says:

> Jeezus, you turkey -- everyone tells you where to find the
> information and you refuse to look?

I'm sorry and I apologize. It was just a little frustrating. I couldn't
get any info from section 5 ("There's no reference to termcap" or
something to that effect). I'll look under "terminfo" and someone sent
me another suggestion.

Once again -- I'm sorry.
FidoNet  : 1:135/20 (HST)          ARPA/InterNet :   jhom at umbio.miami.edu
AlterNet : 7:48/20                 uucp          : uunet!gould!umbio!jhom