SuperKermit?

Wayne H Scott wscott at en.ecn.purdue.edu
Sun Feb 24 08:26:04 AEST 1991

I have been using a program called Quick Link II for my
Macintosh.  It has a file transfer option called
"SuperKermit"

What is this?  My guess it that it is a Sliding-Windows version
of kermit, and so will have much better performance than standard
kermit.  If that is true I want to find a version of this
kermit that will run on a Unix system.

Where do I look?  I can FTP and I am very good at porting software.
I will run it off BSD 4.3.

Thanks for any help,,

Wayne Scott             |  INTERNET: wscott at ecn.purdue.edu
Electrical Engineering  |  BITNET:   wscott%ecn.purdue.edu at purccvm
Purdue University       |  UUCP:     purdue, pur-ee}!ecn.purdue.edu!wscott