WD 16-bit Ethercard memory

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Sun Feb 24 10:39:53 AEST 1991

In article <26074 at adm.brl.mil> RLN101 at uriacc.uri.edu ( Marshall Feldman) writes:
>I too am in the process of bringing up UNIX (ODT) with a WD 16 bit board.

There are two things you need to watch for:

    - Your selection of the memory buffer address of the ethernet card
      is not stepping upon video memory.

    - You must modify /etc/conf/sdevice.d/wdn0 to account for the fact
      that this card has twice the memory of the WD8003.  For example,
      if you select `d0000' as the start address, your end address must
      be `d3fff' and not `d1fff'.

--
Chip Rosenthal  512-482-8260  |
Unicom Systems Development    |    I saw Elvis in my wtmp file.