4 Port Serial Boards

Paul Emerson paul at sdgsun.uucp
Sat Oct 6 07:34:45 AEST 1990

I would like to run the FAS driver on a four port card.  Does anyone have
a source for an inexpensive four port card that:

 1) Allows all ports to use a single interrupt
 2) Uses 16550 UARTS or has socketed 16450
 3) Uses DB-25 connectors
 4) Priced at $300 or less

I could hack a board that has 16450's sodered on, so this isn't
a show stopper.  I could also live without DB-25s, RJ-45 would do.
I will use this board for a personal system so quanity one pricing is
what I am interested in obtaining.

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul J. Emerson                           SDG Division of SAIC
Senior Technical Manager                  450 Lakemont Ave.