SCO CGI

K. Wade Turner turnerk at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Fri Oct 5 09:32:28 AEST 1990

We just got SCO Unix V3.2.0 up and running over the weekend.  This version
included the CGI Graphics Kit from GSS.  We currently have a product of ours
running with the CGI under DOS and wish to port it to Unix.  There are two
examples included with the CGI, cgitest and ctest.  We are able to run both
of these as logged in under root.  Unfortunately if we are logged in under a
regular user it pops up with the message:
   Having trouble with device...Check CGIPATH and CGIDISP enviroment variables.
We are sure these are right.  Is there some privlege that must be set for the
users to be able to run this.
					Wade Turner

/* Take a look to the sky just before you die, it's the last time you will!  */
/* -For Whom the Bell Tolls  -Ride the Lightening  -Metallice                */