ESIX System V R4 Pricing

TECHbooks Official Login orders at techbook.com
Sat Apr 6 07:10:54 AEST 1991

Note: ESIX says that they'll be shipping "mid-to-late April".  I think
Interactive should be shipping their version of R4 about the same time.
We've deleted our prices from this price sheet.  Please e-mail if you're
interested.

ESIX System V Release 4.0

Note: these are based on preliminary pricing from ESIX as of 3/20/91.  Should
the prices change significantly (which we don't anticipate), these prices may
be revised.

ESIX with Docs.		 List
-------------------	 ----
2-User Standard		$ 695
Multi-User Standard	$1095
2-User Development	$1295
Multi-User Develop.	$1695

ESIX without Docs.	 List
-------------------	 ----
2-User Standard		$ 545
Multi-User Standard	$ 945
2-User Development	$ 995
Multi-User Develop.	$1395

Other			 List
-------------------	 ----
Software Devl. Ext. 	$ 795
Graphics I or II   	$ 325
Standard Document.	$ 175
Development Doc. Set	$ 350

(Development Documentation Set includes Standard Document Set)

Upgrades: You can only upgrade from an ESIX product (not SCO, Interactive,
or Intel).  You can only go from 2-User to 2-User or Multi-User to Multi-User.
We must receive the first disk from your 3.2 ESIX, which we mail to ESIX.  It
takes them about one week to process the upgrade, which we send to you as soon
as we receive it.

Upgrades with Docs.	 List
-------------------	 ----
2-User Standard		$ 485
Multi-User Standard	$ 675
2-User Development	$ 695
Multi-User Develop.	$ 895

Upgrades w/o Docs.	 List
-------------------	 ----
2-User Standard		$ 335
Multi-User Standard	$ 525
2-User Development	$ 395
Multi-User Develop.	$ 595

MOTIF Upgrade		$ 199

2-User Standard System contains:
	Operating System
	Operation, Administration and Maintenance
	Networking utilities, NFS, RFS
	X Window System 11.4 Base and Servers
	On-line man pages
	Hard-copy manuals:
		1.  386 Release Notes
		2.  User's Guide
		3.  User's Reference Manual
		4.  Systems Administration Guide
		5.  System Administrator's Reference Manual
		6.  Network User's and Administrator's Guide

Multi-user standard system is same as 2-User, but with multi-user capability.
2-User and Multi-User development systems consist of the software development
extension plus the respective standard system.

Software Development Extension contains:
	Operating system libraries
	Programming tools
	Portable C compiler, Linker, Loader, Symbolic Debugger, make, yacc, etc.
	X Window libraries and Xt intrinsics
	On-line man pages
	Hard-copy manuals
		1.  Programmer's Reference Manual
		2.  Programmer's Guide - ANSI C and Programming Support Tools
		3.  Programmer's Guide - STREAMS
		4.  Programmer's Guide - Character User Interface (FMLI/ETI)
		5.  Programmer's Guide - Network Interface

Graphics I contains:
	Open Look (Binaries and Libraries)
	XNeWS (Binaries and Libraries)
	On-line man pages
	Hard copy manuals
		1.  Open Look Graphical User Interface
		2.  Open Look User's Guide
		3.  Open Look Programmer's Reference Manuals

Graphics II contains:
	MOTIF 1.1 (Binaries and Libraries)
	Hard copy manuals
		1.  Style Guide and User Guide
		2.  Programmer's Guide
		3.  Programmer's Reference Manual
		4.  AES User Environment

ESIX price list last updated: [04/04/91]

--
Voice: +1 503 646-8257  FAX: +1 503 248-6320  orders at techbook.com  - or -
Public Access UNIX site: +1 503 644-8135   ...!uunet!techbook!orders