Saber-C for 386 unix

David Van Beveren dvb at emisle.emisle
Sun Apr 7 10:22:07 AEST 1991

I have recently had the opportunity to use a product called Saber-C, on a MIPS
workstation (DEC 3100). This is a tremendous product. It combines dbx-style
debugging with a better debugging engine and quick re-making, re-linking
and testing. The debugger provides a tremendous level of checking, warnings
about subtle bugs, and is the best c-development system for unix I have ever
seen. Does anyone know if this product is available on 386-unix, or if there
is some similar product for that platform. ISC or SCO preferred.

--
David Van Beveren                           INTERNET: emisle!dvb at ism.isc.com
EIS ltd. Professional Software Services     UUCP:   ..uunet!emisle!dvb