CMS tape backup and sysv386 (Has ANYONE been successful??)

Kayvan Sylvan kayvan at satyr.UUCP
Thu Apr 11 05:25:00 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr9.021529.22091 at rock.concert.net> wojtowic at fletcher.cs.unca.edu (David Wojtowicz) writes:

   OK...maybe I'm being far too negative here. To be fair...
   Has anyone gotten a CMS hardware/software setup working to their
   satisfaction on sysv386?  I'd love to know about it.

Just return the drive and get a Wangtek or Archive.

			---Kayvan
--
| Kayvan Sylvan          Consulting/Training              879 Lewiston Drive |
| Sylvan Associates      Unix and Mac Programming         San Jose, CA 95136 |