Saber-C for 386 unix

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Mon Apr 8 07:29:41 AEST 1991

dvb at emisle.emisle (David Van Beveren) writes:

>I have recently had the opportunity to use a product called Saber-C, on a MIPS
>workstation (DEC 3100). This is a tremendous product. It combines dbx-style

I talked with Saber at Uniforum and they said that they would like to do
a 386 product, but it wasn't even on the drawing board yet.  They probably
won't do it until some high power company (like ISC or SCO) asks them
to (and probably pays for part of the work).

--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170