xclock time off since dst on ISC 2.2 system

Marcus O. Ertle mre at ngdc2.colorado.edu
Wed Apr 10 01:38:08 AEST 1991

The subject line says it all.  Since we had our "Spring forward",
daylight-savings time shift last Sunday morning - when I click-on
xclock from X Window, the time is off by one hour.  A "date" from
the command-line gives the proper day and time, e.g.:

	Tue Apr 09 09:33:07 MDT 1991

The X Window System User's Guide pages on xclock says that xclock
believes the system clock.  Is there any way to get it to believe
the dst?  Any replies appreciated, E-mail preferred.

Thanks,
Marc Ertle,
mre at ngdc2.colorado.edu