X.25 software for i386 needed

Ralf U. Holighaus ralfi at pemcom.pem-stuttgart.de
Mon Apr 15 18:24:53 AEST 1991

nlane at well.sf.ca.us (Nathan D. Lane) writes:

>>Does anybody know about the software package that works as X.25 PAD and runs
>>on i386?  It would provide connection over the synchronous modem line.
>>Preferably it would be implemented over Sys.V. Streams and the virtual
>>circuits would be available as /dev node files.

Email to

	The Software Group in Canada,
	derek at tsgfred.group.com

and tell him my best regards. They have a very nice and stable solution.
I already installed it twice and it works fine.

Regards

Ralf.

--
  PEM Programmentwicklungsgesellschaft    |         Ralf U. Holighaus
        fuer Microcomputer mbH            |         Technical Support