need example of IEM for VP/ix

Richard Griffiths richard at b11.ingr.com
Sat Jan 26 03:53:38 AEST 1991

I apologize if this is a double post, I never saw my first post reach the
newgroup.

Does anyone have an example of a working IEM ( Installable Emulation Module)
for VP/ix?  The bus mouse source that comes with VP/ix is incomplete and/or
I'm having a hell of a time making sense out of it.  I've installed
Tim Thompson's /dev/midi driver and I would like to make it accessible to VP/ix.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA.

Richard A. Griffiths              ...uunet!ingr!b11!xanth!richard   (UUCP)
Intergraph Corp.                  richard at b11.ingr.com          (Internet)
"Cynical optimism - a philosophical palindrome".