groff 1.0 (i386)

Ronald Florence ron at mlfarm.com
Sat Jan 26 03:02:23 AEST 1991

I would be most appreciative if some kind soul could make an i386 Unix
or Xenix binary of groff version 1.0 available via anonymous uucp,
uuencoded mailing, or ftp.  In particular, I am looking for an i386
binary of gtroff 1.0.  (If the grops, geqn, gpic, gtbl, and grotty
binaries from groff 0.4 are not compatible with gtroff 1.0, I may need
those as well.)

We do not have disk space to bring up g++ and the g++ libraries, and
the groff 0.4 binaries that were recently posted to comp.unix.sysv386
appear not to handle some troff macro sets correctly.

Thanks in advance for any offers.

Ronald Florence			ron at mlfarm.com