Unix/Novell interface

Support Account support at bomber.ism.isc.com
Thu Jan 3 07:39:01 AEST 1991

>david at ctr.columbia.edu (David Freidlander) writes:
>>It seems to me that a little while ago someone posted a request for
>>information on products/methods for interfacing novell networks with
>>Unix systems and networks.  I wonder if that person could post a

Interactive Systems Corporation has a new product
called Interactive Ported NetWare, developed in
conjunction with Novell, which links computers
running Interactive Unix with Novell Portable
NetWare networks.

Interactive Ported NetWare has the look and feel
of native NetWare, supports all standard NetWare
utilities, and is integrated with all Interactive
extensions such as Interactive TCP/IP and NFS.

For more information on this and other Interactive
products call Interactive's telemarketing group
at 1-800 346 7111, or your distributor.