Unix/Novell interface

brian douglass personal account brian at edat.UUCP
Tue Jan 1 04:45:22 AEST 1991

In article <1013 at pdxgate.UUCP> berggren at eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Eric Berggren) writes:
>david at ctr.columbia.edu (David Freidlander) writes:
>
>>It seems to me that a little while ago someone posted a request for
>>information on products/methods for interfacing novell networks with
>>Unix systems and networks.  I wonder if that person could post a
>>summary of the information they received, or if people could mail me
>>copies of their responses.  It seems to me that there is a great
>>interest out there in doing this sort of things.
>
>  Hmmm, if you get any direct info, could you forward me a copy? Thanx.

At a recent show-n-tell here in Las Vegas by Compaq and Novell,
the Novell rep said they and SCO would be releasing a product in
January.  Probably at Uniforum in Dallas, Jan 22-24.

Altos computers, running an enhanced SCO Unix OpenDesktop claims
to already have Novell running.

Good Luck.

Brian Douglass			Voice: 702-361-1510 X311
Electronic Data Technologies	FAX #: 702-361-2545
1085 Palms Airport Drive	brian at edat.uucp
Las Vegas, NV 89119-3715
Brian Douglass			brian at edat.uucp