Using a Wyse 150 successfully... Argh! Help, please...

Avi Freedman freedman at math1.math.temple.edu
Thu Jan 17 19:18:13 AEST 1991

Hi...  I've got four brand-new Wyse 150 terminals that I purchased for use
specifically with Xenix 386GT, believing that they did Wyse 50, Wyse 60,
VT100, as well as VP/IX Scan Codes.  I have been able to get NONE of these
capabilities to work correctly.  The VT100 doesn't even approximately work
with the standard vt100 termcap, the Wy50+ mode crashes the terminal when
Microsoft Word exits, though it works fine (with a termcap of wy50) with
Sco Pro and, sometimes, with Foxbase Plus.  The normal Wyse 150 mode works
some with a termcap of wy60, more with wy60-25, and even more with
wy99gt.  Unfortunately, it still occasionally fails and it is most dis-
couraging to have to have users turn off then on their terminals.

What I desperately need are termcaps/terminfos for:

	386 Xenix
	Microsoft Word
	SCO Pro
	Foxbase Plus

Any and all help would be appreciated.  Please respond to:

		Avi Freedman
		freedman at euclid.math.temple.edu
		freedman at 129.32.17.1 if the nameservers are flaky

	Thanks,

		Avi