g++ and libg++ on SCO Opendesktop

Brian Matthews 6sigma2 at polari.UUCP
Fri Jan 18 11:59:25 AEST 1991

In article <3326 at lupine.NCD.COM> rfg at NCD.COM (Ron Guilmette) writes:
|Considering
|hom many improvements V.4 has over older System V releases, I certainly
|hope and pray that people will not spend an inordinate amount of time
|(from now on) trying to make GNU tools do clever things (e.g. dynamic
|down the drain before too long.

This is assuming that everyone has

  - the money to purchase SVR4, and
  - either a powerful enough machine or the money to buy a powerful
    enough machine to run SVR4, and
  - a vendor that supports their machine or the money to buy a new
    machine that runs SVR4.

I hardly think this is a given.
--
Brian L. Matthews	6sigma2 at polari.UUCP