Help with Mini Cartridge/Floppy Tape device

saify.lanewala saify at cbnewsl.att.com
Fri Jan 25 02:47:17 AEST 1991

I have a clone 386 that came with a (my original mistake) mini
cartridge tape using a floppy tape controller.  Box came installed
with MSDOS4.01 and necessary tape backup software.  MSDOS backup
works fine.

Installed AT&T SVR3.2.  Now of course, I can't backup anything
because there's no floppy tape driver for the $#%^&^% thing.

Does any one have a driver that works, and is the source code for
that available??

SPECS:

Drive appears to be a Colorado Memory Systems drive
QIC40 comon command set
tape(floppy) controller MFM type, transfer rate 250kb/500kb per sec
uses DC2120 cartridges

Am quite desparate; would really appreciate any help.

Saify Lanewala
.. att!attunix!stl