Dell System V Release 4

Steve Blair sblair at upurbmw.dell.com
Wed Jan 30 02:16:03 AEST 1991

Several customers have expressed confusion about manual sets
for SYS V.4 . AT&T has licsensing issues, and in the licsensing
issues also comes manuals.

People looking for SYSV.4 manuals can get them from:

	UNIX PRESS
	Prentice Hall
	NUTshell Handbooks

We(as others do) make available documentation that defines what
*we've* done with our SYSV.4 implementations. If you want to
purchase the manuals from us, fine then. However, you can also
get them from "other" sources.

Now, mind you that I don't really care where you get them from
*personally* but with the amount of changes that are staring at
you with *ANY* SYS V.4 port, you should really spend the
$$ 200->400 to CYA..

Not a flame on any SYS V.4 vendor, just some realities...

Steve Blair	DELL	UNIX	DIVISION sblair at upurbmw.dell.com