ISC2.2 having trouble with Zmodem file transfer

Bruce M Ong DeadHead at cup.portal.com
Fri Jan 4 13:33:20 AEST 1991

Hi -
	I am unable to upload from a Procomm PC to a ISC2.2 unix host
via ymodem. It dies about 20 blocks into the transfer. The set up is
as follows:

	unix host:
		PD zmodem stuff
		telebit t1000 ext. modem
		9600 baud, running on com2 (standard comm port)
		25MHz 386.

	pc host
		procomm plus
		telebit t1000
		9600 baud

Some people tell me that you cant run 9600 baud. So I step down to 4800, and
I still have the problems. They also tell me that ISC2.2's tty buffer is
1K and you cant do 1K block transfer. Now, is that correct? Has anybody
done serial transfer at >4800 baud with 1K blocksize using Ymodem or Zmodem
successfullly between an ISC2.2 box and a PC?

thanks!
/bruce