Need to find AT&T SysV/386 3.2 dev. system

Koji Okazaki koji at isi.edu
Thu Jun 6 10:07:26 AEST 1991

Greetings fellow geeklings...

A client of mine has a basic AT&T SysV/386 3.2 system running
on their AT386 box.  Now, I'm in the need of getting the development
system (i.e., compilers, C library, make, debuggers) added to the
basic Unix system so I can do some coding.  (Awk and csh ain't enough for
what I need to do.)

The problem is that the former consultant left no records of where he
bought the Unix s/w.  AT&T has been of little help to me.  I asked for
local resellers and they gave me a wrong number and another reseller that
doesn't even know what Unix is ("We need the PART number to help you out").
Well, I don't know what the bloody heck the part number is.

If any of you can point me to some (reliable) AT&T Unix resellers (not
necessarily local to L.A.), I'd appreciate it very much.

					Danke,
					/Koji