PCOMM hangs modem driver

Grant DeLorean grant at bluemoon.uucp
Fri Jun 21 04:30:19 AEST 1991

amc at wlv.imsd.contel.com (Allen M. Cohen) writes:

>I'm using PCOMM 1.2.10 with ISC unix 2.0.

 Buy Prefessional YAM from Omen Tech. That is the best solution (since
you are running ISC it will work for you). This isn't free like pcomm,
but it works and works well. The only problem I have found with Pro-YAM
is the phones.t file needs to be 98% rewritten if you have a high
speed modem, but it is easy enough to do (about 30 minutes time is all
it took me).

 The voice number there at Omen is  503 621-3406, and they will ship
COD last I checked.

 (I have no connection to Omen Tech other than as a YAM owner and user)

--
\  Grant DeLorean  (grant at bluemoon.uucp)   {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!grant  /
"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation