ODT C Compiler Problem

Sean Eric Fagan sef at kithrup.COM
Wed Jun 5 13:22:49 AEST 1991

In article <443 at alchemy.UUCP> bbs at alchemy.UUCP (BBS Administration) writes:
>Compiler error : Floating point exception

For just

	main() {
		printf ("Hello, World!\n");
	}

?  It sounds like something's wrong with either your FPU (if you have one),
or your FP emulator.  Make sure you're using the ms emulator (make sure that
/etc/emulator is a link to /etc/emulator.ms).

>If this is a known
>problem with the Dev. System release 1.0.1, I'd like to know how to
>get an update.

Doesn't sound familiar to me, and *that* I *would* be familiar with.

sef at kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."