Problems enabling XQUEKEYBOARD and XQUEMOUSE with X386

david.a.berk dab at cbnewsb.cb.att.com
Fri Jun 7 05:25:26 AEST 1991

I've been trying to get Thomas Roell's version to run on a 386 running
AT&T Sytem V.3.2.3.  (I'm using his ready made binaries).  The problem
is that when I insert the line -

primary xquekeyboard xquemouse

in my Xconfig file and fire up X386 it complains with -

Configuration Error: /usr/lib/X11/X386/Xconfig:33

xquekeyboard
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keyword expected
Bus error - core dumped

My guess is that these binaries are not tweaked for XQUE.   Can anyone confirm
or deny this ?

If anyone has compiled X386 for AT&T unix would they be willing to share it
with me ?

Thanks;

Dave Berk
AT&T Bell Labs