TSR programs: Writing formatted text and spawning processes.

Anonymous NNTP Posting anon at rouge.usl.edu
Fri Mar 29 23:02:54 AEST 1991

	I am writing a TSR to pull-up a menu when a hotkey combo is
pressed.  I am having problems, however, in writing formatted text to
the screen (i.e. cprintf, printf or sprintf).  By the the way I am using
Turbo C if you haven't already guessed.

	I am also having trouble with spawning another process from within
the TSR, which is an interrupt handler routine.  I have tried the 'spawn'
function in TC with no luck.

	Any information on either or both problems would be greatly
appreciated.

						Alfred Nothaft
						nothaftae at usl.edu
						Univ of Southwestern LA