G++ Installation problem

Brian Chan Brian.Chan at samba.acs.unc.edu
Fri Mar 29 18:54:02 AEST 1991

(I'm sorry  if this is the wrong group to post my question.)

I downloaded the Esix gnu binary stuff from an Australian site (sorry don't
remember the internet id off hand.) I got everything working except g++.
Whenever I try to compile a file say, hello.cpp, it complains either
"can't open include file for input" or "can't open  hello.cpp for
input."

I tried the -I/lib/g++-include in the makefile to solve the first error
message but no use. I got the second error message when I inserted the
dummy hello.h into the hello.cpp.

I downloaded only the binary so I don't have any doc but gcc from work.
Do I need to set some sort of env vars?  (If you can send me a copy
of the g++ doc in ps or ascii, that would be great.)

Thank you very much of your time,

Brian