Curses and color

Grant DeLorean grant at bluemoon.uucp
Sat Mar 23 02:28:59 AEST 1991

mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca writes:

>Does anyone out in the wide world of this newsgroup have any source that
>displays text in color using curses/terminfo?  I am trying to get (*ahem*)
>nethack 3p10 to use color -- the hooks are all in there, but it seems not to
>work in Esix.

 Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten it to use color under ISC (2.2 or 2.21)
and we are not the only ones. I started with 3.0i PL8, no joy on the color
yet. The rest works great though.

--
\  Grant DeLorean  (grant at bluemoon)    {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!grant  /
"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation