Curses and color

Kayvan Sylvan kayvan at satyr.UUCP
Tue Mar 26 21:35:33 AEST 1991

You have to use ``color'' and ``standout'' in your NETHACKOPTIONS. If
you're using the Console device, make sure your TERM is at386 and not
at386-m (the default) and you can also use the ``IBMgraphics'' keyword
in your NETHACKOPTIONS line.

This all works in nh3p9 at least.

			---Kayvan
--
| Kayvan Sylvan       Unix/C, GNU tools   879 Lewiston Drive   408-978-1407  |
| Sylvan Associates   GUIs, Databases     San Jose, CA 95136  Think Globally |