Wifebeater Robert W. Withrow, Cheats Clients

Frank Korzeniewski series at well.sf.ca.us
Tue Mar 12 15:39:17 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar9.192526.2572 at rwwa.COM> witr at rwwa.COM (Robert W. Withrow) writes:
#
#Of course, if you had taken the time to *read* what I wrote, instead
#of gleefully spewing out your ad hominum brayings, you would have
#noticed that I said: ``From what I understand of your
#announcement...''.  When Frank says: ``I quote from the documentation
#supplied with the commercial Mach product..''  he is providing
#information from a source I don't have.  While I am not usually
#interrest in collecting insults or threats, I genuinely like to get
#information.
#

Of course I read what you wrote.  It was a completely unjustified attack
on a reputable company.  Now having proved that not a single statement of yours
was true, the appropriate thing for YOU to do would have been to appoligize.
But apparently ethics is not your strong suit.  Hell, it dosn't appear to
be your any suit.  You then continue on with your suggestions about how
others should run their business.  Let me give you some real valuable
information.  Insulting others is no way to get them to listen to you.
But given the know it all tone of your postings, I do not think that anything
that I can say will penetrate through your ego.  You are now confined to
the oblivion of my kill file.  Good riddance to bad rubbish as they say.

#---
# Robert Withrow, R.W. Withrow Associates, Swampscott MA 01907 USA
# Tel: +1 617 598 4480, Fax: +1 617 598 4430, Net: witr at rwwa.COM

frk     (series at well.sf.ca    Frank Korzeniewski)