Using X-terminals with PC-UNIX. Any comments?

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Mon Mar 4 12:23:01 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb25.185603.25275 at clinet.fi> ptuomola at clinet.fi (Petri Tuomola) writes:

| There is a "X window package" from Quarterdesk Inc. for
| MSDOS-computers called Desqview/X. I have no own experiences about it,
| I just read about it from a local computer magazine.

  Is that shipping? I called them from work and told them I had 500
workstations and about the same number of PC's which could use X
capability, and they told me they were not shipping yet. They claimed
they'd get info to me when they were.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX