Ikonas/Adage RDS 3000

mike at brl-vgr mike at brl-vgr
Thu Jul 21 12:42:48 AEST 1983

From:      Mike Muuss <mike at brl-vgr>

We just got 2 more Ikonas/Adage RDS 3000 frame buffers, and along
with the hardware came a tape with "software".  Well, this "software"
(the AIDS package) was written on the tape in DOS format, and from
the DOS directory listing, I am lead to believe that everything
is set up to *run* under DOS (lots of .TKB crud, etc).

Now I KNOW that there are other VAX UNIX sites using the RDS 3000
display systems;  surely somebody has made the AIDS software (and
maybe even some other stuff) run under UNIX.  (My interest is for
4.1c / 4.2 BSD ).
			Best,
			 -Mike