Question on 4.2 Performance Article in Usenix Procs.

jim at haring.UUCP jim at haring.UUCP
Mon Dec 3 11:58:08 AEST 1984

		> D.  They will never be distributed.

	> The authors of that article were asked from the floor several
	> times if they would please post diffs to net.sources or something
	> for these changes.  They were indifferent to our pleas.

At the last EUUG meeting in Cambridge, Mike Karels had a slide prepared
to anticipate the obvious 'when?' question, it said 'before 1999', to which
a cry was heard from the audience 'can we hold you to that, Mike?'.

Don't plea, offer an expenses-paid trip to Europe to give a talk about it
instead-:). No, 'D' isn't the right answer.

Jim McKie    Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica, Amsterdam    mcvax!jim