Semiconductor Disks?

Rick Kiessig kiessig at idi.UUCP
Wed Sep 19 18:55:54 AEST 1984

	Does anyone out there have experience with semiconductor
disks?  In particular, I'm looking for info on something that
would work on an 11/70.  A 2.9bsd driver is preferred, but I
can wing that if need be.  Doesn't DEC have such a thing?
How fast/big/expensive/good are they?  Other vendors?

	I'm also wondering about a driver which allows part of
main memory to look like a disk.  I remember seeing such a thing
once upon a time, but have lost track of it.  Pointers anyone?

	Thanks,

--
Rick Kiessig
{decvax, ucbvax}!sun!idi!kiessig