BITNET <-> UNIX communication

Kurt H. Haserodt kurt at wucs.UUCP
Tue Mar 5 09:24:01 AEST 1985

We've got the UREP system from PSU running under 4.2 bsd.  Unfortunately,
not much documentation came with it.  Specifically what I'm looking for
is anybody with experience with this package and how to configure it
in with sendmail, and how to make it generally useful.  We've Unix
experience here, but almost no RSCS or BITNET experience.

Even a phone number of somebody willing to talk about it would be fine.

Thanks in advance for any help from anybody.
--

Kurt Haserodt				..!ihnp4!wucs!kurt
Box 1045 Washington University		(314)-889-6160