Format an RX50?

brian at prism.UUCP brian at prism.UUCP
Thu Feb 26 05:57:00 AEST 1987

How much is your time worth? Last time I looked, floppies (5.25 ", dsdd)
were down near .30 (yes, thirty cents) each.  I betcha dec still charges
around $3.50 per disk... a real ripoff.

----
Brian K. Moran  brian at mirror.TMC.COM
               {mit-eddie, ihnp4!inmet, wjh12, cca, datacube}!mirror!brian
Mirror Systems	2067 Massachusetts Avenue  Cambridge, MA, 02140
Telephone:	617-661-0777 extension 141

"Won't somebody tell me, just who and what I did...
 Why's this ring on my finger, and who's that screaming kid? "
   From "Lost Weekend" by the Beat Farmers
---