Richard Stallman

Pavan Vohra vohra at uts.amdahl.com
Sat Jun 10 15:35:15 AEST 1989

OK.  A couple of questions: how does Mr. Stallman get paid?  And is
he on the net?

Does he have a job?  Does it consist of GNU?  Only GNU?

How come we are all talking about him like some kind
of object of debate and prediction (a la Bush, Deng, IBM, etc.)
when he might be on the net?  (If he is he is awfully quiet.)

BTW, just to carry this ridiculous trivia to its extreme, I pronounce
GNU "guhnoo" and hope that others do too, because "nyoo" sounds too
much like "new".  No flame wars on this, please.  Just wonder if
others do too.

KC, not Pavan.

--
---
Pavan Vohra             {..hplabs|ames|ihnp4|decwrl}!amdahl!vohra