Tandy Xenix 3.2 development system needed

j chapman flack chap at art-sy.detroit.mi.us
Wed May 15 01:51:24 AEST 1991

>do uucp and usenet work, but I understand that I need the development
>package to get the uucp and news programs.  Apparantly Tandy is no longer
>distributing this.  Does anyone have one for sale?

And now does anyone have ANOTHER one for sale?  (Or willing to donate to
a non-profit org for a tax deduction?)

--
Chap Flack                         Their tanks will rust.  Our songs will last.
chap at art-sy.detroit.mi.us                                    -MIKHS 0EODWPAKHS

Nothing I say represents Appropriate Roles for Technology unless I say it does.