g++ object available for Xenix/386

Ron Srodawa srodawa at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Wed Dec 5 07:32:43 AEST 1990

I have put together a tar.Z file containing the g++ compiler, libraries, and
include files.  It is available for anonymous ftp from unix.oakland.edu
(141.210.180.2) in the directory /pub/xenix/g++.  The filename is g++.tar.Z.
Its size is 622,519 bytes.  All the files are recorded with absolute pathnames
and propogate into /usr/local/{bin lib src}.  I found I had to copy the file
/usr/local/lib/libg++.a into the working directory with the name Slibg++.a
for it to be found.  The patch file, from RoboBar (Steve and Ron) is
included under /usr/local/src/Dist.  Enjoy.  Ron.

--
| Ronald J. Srodawa               | Internet: srodawa at unix.secs.oakland.edu |
| School of Engineering and CS    | UUCP:     srodawa at egrunix.UUCP          |