What's the latest XENIX version?

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.sbs.com
Fri Dec 14 15:02:02 AEST 1990

ra at intsys.no (Robert Andersson) writes:

>2.3.2 is the latest OS version.

2.3.2 w/ xnx155b gives you 2.3.3.

>2.3.0 is the latest Dev.sys. version.

2.3.1 w/ lng244 is the "latest" devsys, although I've heard that there is
a 2.3.2 devsys.

>The VP/IX upgrade is free, or at least a lot cheaper.  Is 1.2.0 the right
>      version number? ...Text Processing...

I haven't heard this. Maybe someone else has.

>Am I right?

Partially.

>Is the distributor right?

Well, based upon the track record of the OS/Devsys, I would say no. But,
then again, as a reseller, those were the numbers I was aware of, until I
started using the 'net to find out information.

MD
--
-- Michael P. Deignan, President     -- Small Business Systems, Inc. --
-- Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com       -- Box 17220, Esmond, RI 02917  --