What's the latest XENIX version?

Robert Andersson ra at intsys.no
Tue Dec 11 05:52:12 AEST 1990

I just purchased this second-hand:
SCO XENIX OS         2.3.2
SCO XENIX Dev.sys.   2.3.0
SCO VP/IX            1.1.0

I wanted to upgrade to the latest versions, and get online documentation,
so I called the Norwegian XENIX distributor.  They told me:
2.3.2 is the latest OS version.
2.3.0 is the latest Dev.sys. version.
1.2.0 is latest VP/IX version, upgrade cost is $260.
You cannot get online manuals for XENIX 2.3.

Surely this must be wrong, I thought that:
2.3.3 is the latest OS version.  Or can I simply get the SCO support level
      supplement xnx155b?  Is 2.3.2 + xnx155b = 2.3.3?
2.3.1 is the latest Dev.sys version, with lng244 a recommended SLS patch.
The VP/IX upgrade is free, or at least a lot cheaper.  Is 1.2.0 the right
      version number?
The text processing system is at the 2.3 level and contains online manuals.

Am I right?  Is the distributor right?  Or is it simply that SCO releases
stuff in the US, and that it reaches Europe a lot later or never?
--
Robert Andersson       Voice +47 2 371055       International Systems A/S
ra at intsys.no           Fax   +47 2 356448       P.O. Box 3356