Do I really need to BREAK to change baud rates?

Russ Nelson nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Wed Dec 19 01:46:50 AEST 1990

Is there a way to convince the tty2A driver to automagically change baud
rates on Xenix 2.3.2?  My boss just found out that you have to send a break,
and he's not happy about it.  Is there some configuration option I haven't
found, or is there an alternative tty driver?

--
--russ (nelson at clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])  FAX 315-268-7600
It's better to get mugged than to live a life of fear -- Freeman Dyson