configuring MMDF on SCO UNIX V/386

JIM PICKERING jrp at rducky.uucp
Fri Dec 14 09:05:21 AEST 1990

Having found the manual lacking, I am ready to appeal to the NET for help.

How do I configure MMDF to send mail with unresolved addresses to
another machine?  I see the mention of badhosts and the root domain, but
there is no example files or a good explanation of what to do.

Can anyone help?

jim
--
Jim Pickering c/o Technical Solutions   || (north) ..csustan!polyslo!rducky!jrp
P.O. Box 1045                           || (south) ..sdsu!polyslo!rducky!jrp