PCAP for Lyrix and Deskjet 500

Fred Rump fred at cdin-1.UUCP
Wed Dec 19 08:42:53 AEST 1990

Don't know exactly where to ask for this but if anybody knows of a source for
either a driver for MS (SCO) WORD or SCO Lyrix for this printer, I'd be
eternally grateful. (Well maybe not that long ...)

The only people that seem to be on the ball with drivers are located in Utah
at WordPerfect. Sadly were hooked into SCO and there lyrix seems to have died
with the original deskjet (:

But who knows somebody may have written his own. Appreciate it if you let me
know who you are.

Thanks
fred
--
Fred Rump              | Home of Brother John Software
CompuData, Inc.        |